Best Tablet Recommendation for me please

Hi All,
I am looking for a tablet which can let me work and storage on emails, MS Excel and Words and PDF, must be having Chinese character enable, not more than 8 inches。

Please advise which one I should get。
Thanks!
p/s (Currently looking at iPad mini, Nexus 7 (Gen 2) and Samsung Glalaxy 8。0)
==comments==
I will suggest samsung galaxy。。 cos if wan ms office can use the polaris。。 otherwise I remember one asus tablet not bad too but cant remember the model
>if u r going for tablet and not a phone, then I strongly suggest ipad or ipad mini。。 I have used ipad2, ipad mini and samsung and also those china made tablet。。 at the end still go back to ipad2。。 I use it for leasure, work and kids to play game。。。also surf AFT while in toilet !P
>Originally Posted by acidjc if u r going for tablet and not a phone, then I strongly suggest ipad or ipad mini。。 I have used ipad2, ipad mini and samsung and also those china made tablet。。 at the end still go back to ipad2。。 I use it for leasure, work and kids to play game。。。also surf AFT while in toilet !P Problem with apple product is that they never flash player which is widely used by users over the internet。 I will prefer android as my tablet OS end of the day。 It just behave like our computer at home with lesser function thats all。 I used Iphone and Ipad before, end of the day sold them off and go into android fully。 No complain no regret after that。
Nowadays a lot of china made one are available here in singapore。 A lot of brands also。 Never heard before one also。 But then again, I will still buy a reputated brand one。
>Originally Posted by iloveRTG I will suggest samsung galaxy。。 cos if wan ms office can use the polaris。。 otherwise I remember one asus tablet not bad too but cant remember the model
Asus - Nexus 7 Generation 2?
>Originally Posted by acidjc if u r going for tablet and not a phone, then I strongly suggest ipad or ipad mini。。 I have used ipad2,marine fish online ipad mini and samsung and also those china made tablet。。 at the end still go back to ipad2。。 I use it for leasure, work and kids to play game。。。also surf AFT while in toilet !P is iPad Mini worth the buy then?
and which is better 16gb, 32gb, 64gb? cellular or not? 4G?
thanks in advance。
>Originally Posted by Koji™; Problem with apple product is that they never flash player which is widely used by users over the internet。 I will prefer android as my tablet OS end of the day。 It just behave like our computer at home with lesser function thats all。 I used Iphone and Ipad before, end of the day sold them off and go into android fully。 No complain no regret after that。
Nowadays a lot of china made one are available here in singapore。 A lot of brands also。 Never heard before one also。 But then again, I will still buy a reputated brand one。 so bro, which model and brand will u recommend me to get?
thanks in advance。

Best Tablet Recommendation for me please Aquaculture Forum>Originally Posted by dawlyn Asus - Nexus 7 Generation 2? ya。。 think is this
but I would prefer galaxy tab。。 small and compact。。 but I samsung fan so I am biased though I have ipad as well
>My friend use ASUS and said the service support very poor, at the end sold off his ASUS。 So think either Samsung or Apple better。
>Originally Posted by Koji™; Problem with apple product is that they never flash player which is widely used by users over the internet。 I will prefer android as my tablet OS end of the day。 It just behave like our computer at home with lesser function thats all。 I used Iphone and Ipad before, end of the day sold them off and go into android fully。 No complain no regret after that。
Nowadays a lot of china made one are available here in singapore。 A lot of brands also。 Never heard before one also。 But then again, I will still buy a reputated brand one。 that is what I worry at first, no flash how?? but then I have been using ipad for more than 1 yr。。 it did not even bother me at all with no flash。 I spend about 90% of my time using ipad surfing nets, foruming, facebooking etc etc。。 all no problem。
another best thing is that ipad dont lag, unlike most ";china"; product, they get lagging after sometime。 so far I dare to say ipad is the most stable tablet in the market。。 especially the touch and feel of the screen, it the best in the market。 I try samsung on my sister tablet, I could feel the ";not-so-instant-response"; when I touch on the screen。
of cos coming to download app or game, and if you play game most of the time。 android would be a better choice cos you can download for ";free";。。 ipad you need to jailbreak then can download and install those ";free"; game。。 ";free mean those type where you can dont pay and play。。 ok u know what I mean of ";free";。。。。 hee hee hee
Originally Posted by dawlyn is iPad Mini worth the buy then?
and which is better 16gb, 32gb, 64gb? cellular or not? 4G?
thanks in advance。 if you drive then can go for ipad。 screen bigger。。 but if you take MRT or bus, then go for ipad mini, more light and easy carry。
16,32 or 64 is up to your budget, I have been using 32GB for my iphone and ipad。。 download from appstore tone of game, app and lot and lot of photo。。so far still got space。。 my recommendation?? go for at least 32GB or 64GB, why??? because 1) you got more space, 2) got better re-sale value
>Page 1 of 3 123 Last Jump to page。Best Tablet Recommendation for me please

TAGS:marine fish

Related recommendations

NO Have Related recommendations

SET Comments

◎Welcome to participate in the discussion, please express your views and exchange your views here.。