Nika Addclear 28ml
- For outside or power
- Aquarium Filters
- Makes cloudy or green aquarium water sparkling clear within 30 minutes.
- Can be used for floss, sponge, cartridges, carbon and any other filtering material
Algae and suspended waste materials are what makes your aquarium water cloudy green. Turn this cloudy green water sparkling clear within 30 minutes with just a few drops of Addclear onto filtering materials such as floss, sponge, cartridges and carbon of outside and power aquarium filters.
– For outside or power
– Aquarium Filters
– Makes cloudy or green aquarium water sparkling clear within 30 minutes.
– Can be used for floss, sponge, cartridges, carbon and any other filtering material
Treats approx. 1400 litres 308 Imp. Gallons 378 U.S. gallons
Dosage: 1ml to 50 litres (11 Imp. Gallons or 13.5 U.S. gallons)
– drop evenly onto filtering material of outside filter or onto squeezed
– dried sponge/ floss of power filter.
If aquarium water is extremely cloudy or green, double the dosage. (1 capful = 2ml, 1ml = 24 drops)
If the cloudy or green condition re-appears, repeat same dose BUT NOT more than three sucessive treatments to the same aquarium water.